List of unhealthy activities involving biological agents, which is characterized by qualitative assessment.
Work or operations in constant contact with:
– patients in isolation for infectious and contagious diseases, as well as objects used, not previously sterilized;
– meat, glands, guts, blood,bones, hides, hair and excreta of animals with infectious and contagious diseases (carbunculose, brucellosis, tuberculosis);
– sewage (galleries and tanks); and
– urban waste (collection and industrialization).
Work or operations in constant contact with patients, animals or infectious and contagious materials in:
– hospitals, emergency services, infirmaries, outpatient clinics, immunization centers and other establishments for the care of human health (applies only to personnel who have contact with patients, as well as those who handle the objects used on patients, not previously sterilized);
– hospitals, clinics, immunization centers and other establishments for the care and treatment of animals (applies only to personnel who have contact with animals);
– laboratories, contacting with animals for preparation of serum, vaccine and other products;
– clinical and histopathological analysis laboratories (applies only to technical personnel);
– offices of autopsy, anatomy and histoanatomopatologia (applies only to technical personnel);
– cemeteries (exhumation of bodies);
– stables and mews; and
– decayed animal waste.