The course ‘Preparation and Management of Environmental Risk Prevention Programs (PPRA)’ will take place at “Irene Alexandria Marques” Cultural Center between September 22 and 24 by the Fundacentro, with the support of Três Lagoas City Hall. The course is designed for health and safety professionals, business and union leaders.
The goal of the course is to discuss the content of NR9 and the management tools available to prepare, implement and evaluate the performance of the Environmental Risk Prevention Programs (PPRA).
The lecturer will be Antonio Carlos Garcia Júnior, Master in Public Health and technologist in Fundacentro / Espírito Santo State Center.
Registrations are open until September 15th: Email: email@example.com, Phone: (67) 3321-6910 or Fax: (67) 3321-2486.
The course program includes:
- What are projects and programs
- Concepts of health and work
- Relation between health, work and disease
- NR9 and its content
- How to prepare PPRA
- Qualitative assessment methodology to recognize the risk and prioritize actions
- How to adjust PPRA with the company’s investment capacity
- Monitoring time schedule
- Annual evaluation of PPRA
Source: Capital News